ASD Packaging Congress 2023 - 2nd International Packaging Industry Congress
ASD Turkish Packaging Manufacturers Association will organize a two-day congress,
ASD Packaging Congress 2023 – 2nd International Packaging Industry Congress, in 7 -
8 December 2023 at Swissotel The Bosphorus in Istanbul.
The first congress with ‘Sustainability Road Map of Packaging
Industry’ theme, which ASD organized before the pandemic, was very successful
and 45 speakers from 13 countries and 1,000 professionals attended the two-day
This congress with the theme of innovations, technology and
sustainability in the constantly developing packaging industry will contribute to the
development of the packaging industry and related industries, which constitutes a common
area for all industries in our country and the world.
This congress will bring the packaging industry together with the production lines,
researchers and non-governmental organizations that support the industry.
- Circular Economy and Recycling,
- Packaging Printing Technologies,
- Packaging Materials and Sustainable Production,
- Food Packaging Innovations,
- Packaging Quality and Current Legislation,
- New Studies in the Packaging Industry,
- Packaging Sector in Türkiye and the World,
- Sustainable Packaging Design and Marketing,
- Industry 4.0 and Digitalization,
- Packaging Waste Recovery.
''Let's Create the Sustainability Roadmap of the Packaging Industry Together!''